Dear brother and sisters in Christ,
Now that the state has reopened, so has our parish. Our Reopening and Reconnect teams have made the following updates to help you come back where you belong – to our amazing Greek Orthodox Church of the Resurrection!
Beginning this Sunday:
- All pews will be open for seating as we are adopting the State and County guidelines and dropping the social distancing restrictions.
- Divine Liturgy books will be returned to the pews, and we’ll continue to provide QR links to Digital Chant Stand for those who wish to follow along electronically.
- The Cry Room will be open for families with small children.
- Coffee Hour will resume in the Large Hall. Through the summer, we’ll continue to offer pre-packaged, simple snacks and beverages like those being offered since we reestablished Coffee Hour outdoors in May.
- Fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear face masks in the church or large hall.
To continue our efforts to protect the safety of our parishioners:
- Sunday Divine Services will continue to be live-streamed for those who are physically unable to come to church. Weekday services will not be available via live-stream.
- If you elect to maintain social distancing, please notify the parish office prior to attending Divine Liturgy on Sunday so we can make appropriate accommodations for you
- We will continue to align our actions with guidance provided by the State of California, Alameda County, and the Metropolis of San Francisco.
We appreciate your patience, understanding, and kindness as we’ve carefully reopened our parish. As we emerge from these difficult times we look forward to seeing your smiling faces at indoor, in-person services!
If you have any questions, you can reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
Lead, Parish Reopening Committee