Our Parish Council is comprised of 12 stewards in good standing who assist the parish priest in administering the sacred ministry of our parish. Six of the 12 stewards are elected each year to a 2-year term office. To serve on the Parish Council, a steward must attend divine services regularly and participate in the sacramental life of the Church. Elected by the stewards of the parish, the Parish Council members:
- Assist the priest in the administration of affairs and ministries of the parish
- Establish the appropriate committees, including but not limited to Stewardship, Finance, Fundraising, etc.
- Prepare budgets for the parish’s administration and ministries and collect the revenue of the parish
- Adhere to the Charter, the Regulations, and decisions made by the Clergy-Laity Congresses.
2020 Parish Council Executive Board and Members
- Rebecca Spiros Hoyer – President
- Ray Akkawi – Vice President
- George Efstathiou – Treasurer
- Karen Ries – Secretary
- Nicolette Efstathiou
- Darlene Hondros
- Katie Jouthas
- Kim Spencer
- Andrew Torres
- Nick Vriheas
- Gary Wallner
- Givo Younani
Resurrection Greek Orthodox Church Office Staff
The church office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and is located in the house adjacent to the church (when facing the church entrance, to the left of the Sunday School building).
Elizabeth Levy (email@example.com)
Anna Teodosiadis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Renée Taylor (email@example.com )